Overview of Oracle exams
If you’re an IT professional working with Oracle systems, earning an Oracle certification is an excellent way to greatly expand your visibility and qualifications as technologist. Oracle exams are rigorous and the resulting certifications are well-respected throughout the IT industry.
Oracle offers a multitude of hardware and software solutions designed to simplify and empower IT. Perhaps best known for its premier database software, the company also offers cloud solutions, servers, engineered systems, storage and more.
Oracle offers training, testing, and certification in all its Oracle Cloud and Oracle Software/Hardware products. Oracle certifications include Oracle SQL, Oracle Database, Oracle Java and IZO, as well as Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Enterprise Performance Management, Java, Operating Systems, Platform as a Service (PaaS), Supply Chain and Manufacturing, On-Premise Applications, Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Experience (CX), Middleware, Virtualization, Human Capital Management, Database, and Industries. Oracle Software/Hardware certifications paths include Applications, Software, Enterprise Management, Middleware Business Intelligence, Industry Applications, Operating Systems, and Virtualization.
Each product has multiple, highly specialized certification paths. For example, PaaS certification paths include specializations in niches such as Java Cloud, IT Analytics Cloud, and Data Management.
Oracle Certifications validate your skills and expertise using Oracle’s popular business technologies, including the Oracle DBMS. Oracle certifications are among the most sought-after and respected credentials in the IT industry, particularly in the database domain.
The Oracle Certification Program features three levels of Oracle credentials in several disciplines, such as database administration and application development. From lowest to highest the 3 main levels of Oracle certification are Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), and Oracle Certified Master (OCM). Oracle Specialist (OCS) and Expert-level (OCE) certifications are also available for select Oracle technologies.
In addition to passing the appropriate Oracle certification exam(s), Oracle requires certification candidates for most of its credentials to attend instructor-led training and offer proof of attendance. Oracle’s education mandate increases the value of Oracle certificates by ensuring that candidates learn the necessary skills in a hands-on environment as opposed to just cramming for an Oracle certification exam.
To learn more about Oracle Certification and get best ways to prepared exams, visit: Oracle Exam Dumps.
Oracle certification program overview
Oracle’s certification program is divided into these nine primary categories:
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Enterprise Management
- Oracle Industries
- Oracle Java and Middleware
- Oracle Operating Systems
- Oracle Systems
- Oracle Virtualization
There are lots of exams of oracle certifications
1Z0-519 Practice Questions
1Z0-1000 Practice Questions
1Z0-936 Practice Questions
1Z0-1057-20 Practice Questions
1Z0-499 Practice Questions
1Z0-531 Practice Questions
1Z0-102 Practice Questions
1Z0-342 Practice Questions
1Z0-632 Practice Questions
1Z0-900 Practice Questions
1Z0-068 Practice Questions
Check more Oracle certifications Exams, Visit CertificationsTime, They provide the best Practice Questions; you should try to pass your exam in First Attempt.
Additionally, Oracle’s credentials are offered at six certification levels:
- Junior Associate
Oracle certification benefits:
- Improves and updates your Java language knowledge
- Gives you better job opportunities
- Fast and more reliable promotion in your company
- Colleagues and managers’ recognition
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Access a secure digital badge you can add to your social media profiles.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions and tasks to use on the job.
Benefits of Oracle Certifications for Individuals:
- Oracle certifications establish your competence in Oracle’s widely respected database and business technologies.
- Oracle certified IT professionals are among the highest paid employees in the IT industry.
- Earning Oracle certifications proves to bosses that you’re dedicated to advancing your IT career.
- Oracle certifications are sought-after badges of credibility in the IT workforce.
- Oracle certifications distinguish you from co-workers and competing job candidates.
- Oracle certifications can afford you increased job security in your current position.
- Oracle certified professionals gain access to online resources such as the OCP Members Only website.
- Oracle offers specialized upgrade training, allowing Oracle certified IT pros to easily update their credentials to the latest generation of Oracle technologies.
Benefits of Oracle Certifications for Businesses:
- Oracle certification holders perform at a higher level than non-certified employees.
- Enterprises employing Oracle certified DBAs enjoy increased systems performance.
- Companies that hire Oracle certified individuals are shown to have increased staff retention.
- Businesses employing Oracle certified IT professionals boast increased employee productivity.
- Oracle certification provides a consistent quality standard for the knowledge and skills of employees.
Certification takes time and money, so you want to pick a certificate awarding institution that has real world value. Oracle is known for offering quality exams that give a variety of amazing certifications. You’ll get world class work by taking any certification path they offer and hopefully learn some new incredible skills along the way! After all, Oracle is industry renowned and produces employees that work all across the world in different tech niches. Whether it’s one exam or many, you’ll find everything Oracle offers on CertificationsTime so you can begin your journey to a rewarding career.
Why get Oracle Certified?
Earn a well-respected credential to demonstrate IT expertise in the marketplace.
Gain a competitive advantage by developing a skill set that’s in demand, worldwide.
Join the 80% of Oracle certification holders who reported a promotion, salary increase, or other career improvements.
Download your digital certification badge and add it to your social media profiles to stand out.
Why Invest in Oracle Certification
Simply put, Oracle certifications can open doors. By gaining formal recognition of your skills, you can often save time and resources when it is time to market yourself to potential employers.
Increase your hire ability and career potential – employers look for candidates with higher than average skills and technical know-how
Stay ahead of the curve – getting Oracle certified means you’ll be in-the-know about the latest releases, iterations and changes, so you can stay up-to-date with the newest technology
Gain a competitive edge – differentiate yourself in the workplace with formal Oracle recognition in your skills
What careers use Oracle Certifications?
Oracle Developer is one of the most popular jobs listed on IT career sites, but Oracle’s comprehensive certificate offerings can open doors to careers in various fields that use Oracle technologies. Career roles include database administrators, data architects, programmers, developers, and implementation specialists. Companies across all industries that run Oracle Database, Cloud, Linux, or Solaris solutions will need qualified Oracle-certified IT specialists to deploy and manage those products. Along with granting certifications, Oracle offers Learning Paths in each of its certification areas to guide students toward meeting specific Oracle-related job fields requirements. Oracle certification can advance careers at every level, too.
What types of places hire people with oracle certification?
Software development companies, cloud service providers, and many other computer-related businesses using Oracle products such as Oracle Cloud or Oracle Database are among the top places actively seeking workers with Oracle certifications. Universities, hospitals, laboratories, financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, and just about any other organization with an IT infrastructure that runs Oracle solutions might hire people with Oracle certifications in development, database administration, and other related fields.
Related jobs and careers
The sheer breadth and depth of Oracle’s certification program creates ample opportunities for professionals who want to work with Oracle technologies, or who already do and want their skills recognized and validated. Although there are many specific Oracle products in which to specialize in varying capacities, the main job roles include administrators, architects, programmers/developers and implementation specialists.
Every company that runs Oracle Database, Oracle Cloud, or Oracle Linux or Solaris needs qualified administrators to deploy, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot these solutions. These same companies also need architects to plan and design solutions that meet business needs and are appropriate for the specific environments in which they’re deployed, indicating that the opportunities for career advancement in Oracle technologies are abundant.